Free Activities: Cricket, Hollyball, Archery, Badminton,Carrom,chess, swimming with Life Jacket.
Paid Activities: Treeking, Bullet Cart Ride, Rafting.
Event Scheduled for Location-C
04.00PM - Reporting at Campsite
05.00PM - Tea & Snacks
07.00PM - Enjoy Sunset & cozy evening begins with music
08.00PM - Barbeque(veg nonveg)
09.00PM â€“ Dinner (Veg/Non-Veg) Jain Food are also available,
10.00PM- Bonfire After Dinner
11.00PM - Celebration begins with different activities.
Day 2: Second Day
07.00AM - Good morning with beautiful sunrise
08.00AM - Breakfast
11.00AM - Checkout from Campsite
Things To Do
Enjoy the campfire.
Make perfect BBQ.
Sport Activities on campground.
THINGS TO CARRY
1. Always good to carry Extra pair of Clothes
2. Winter & Warm clothes as it will be cold at night
3. Water Bottle to keep your thirst away
4. Camera to capture the scenic landscapes
5. Floaters or Chappals are good for camping
6. Toothbrush & paste
7. Torch with extra batteries to use in the night
8. Any other things you feel necessary
8. Personal medicines if any
High Tea coffee with snacks
Dinner (Veg/Non Veg Unlimited)
Morning Breakfast,Music,Dart Games, swimming with Life Jacket,Tent With Bedding, Blanket and Pillows.
EXCLUSION:Travel till campsite.Any other personal expenses.
1. From Mumbai:
(1) Drive on the National express highway towards Pune - Dont get into the Lonavala city instead drive towards Pune - Take left from Rautwadi bridge, which comes after 0.5 km from Kamshet tunnel (Dont miss the turn !) Come to Pavananagar and then to Campsite by taking help of google map location which will be provided after booking. (2) If you are not bringing own vehicle then come to Lonavala by train or bus and then hire vehicle from Lonavala to campsite (Contacts will be provided if need to hire car/jeep)
2. From Pune:
(1) Come to Kamshet by Old Mumbai-Pune highway- Take left and Come to Pavananagar and then to Campsite by taking help of google map location which will be provided after booking.(2) If you are not bringing own vehicle then come to Kamshet by local train or bus hire car or jeep from kamshet to campsite.
Q 1) Is it available for this weekend ?
Ans : It is available for every weekend and weekday.
Q 2) Can I pay While check-in ?
Ans : No, You need to transfer some amount in advance. (Invoice will be sent)
Q 3) Is the camping safe for woman and children ?
Ans : Yes, 100 %, We are always there to assist you.
Q 4) What are arrangements in a tent ?
Ans : Tent has proper mattresses, bedsheets, pillow, etc.
Q 5) Is there enough food provided ? Can i order more ?
Ans : Yes, the dinner is unlimited. However the BBQ is limited but you order it again.